Discover 1Collision Auto Body & Collision Career Opportunities
Find professional job satisfaction, and participate in the fun that comes from being part of a successful team of automotive repair professionals.
1Collision has auto repair job openings in many states including Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, and California. The Collision Repair Industry has auto body repair jobs that offer many exciting opportunities to earn excellent income, find professional job satisfaction, and participate in the fun that comes from being part of a successful team of automotive repair professionals. If you are seeking a position of any kind in the auto body and collision repair industry, and you want to enjoy above average earnings and benefits, and you strive to be an important member of a winning auto body team, discover the opportunities with 1Collision locations by completing the online employment opportunity form below.
1Collision locations are independently owned, and operate professional auto body repair centers dedicated to:
- Being the preferred collision repair centers in their market areas.
- Consistently improving the auto body repair process and customer service experience; utilizing best practices, standard operating procedures, high levels of management expertise, top-notch technical training and by meeting the high standards set by 1Collision.
- Providing responsive and ethical service auto body service and customer care.
- Doing “whatever it take” to earn the trust of their customers and insurance company partners.
- Maintaining positive, long-term relationships with insurance partners, resulting in a “seamless” collision repair experience.
Auto Body Shop Management, Auto Body Estimates & Auto Parts Positions
Autobody and Refinish Technicians
Structural & Frame Technician and Mechanical Technician
Please complete the application below
Thank you for your interest in an auto body and collision repair job with 1Collision. We will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.